The event will be held on September 16-17, 2015, in Kyiv (Hotel “Radisson Blu”).
Association of Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving in partnership with NGO “All-Ukrainian Sustainable Development and Investments Agency” with the support of the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction, Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine, State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine and the Project “Energy Efficiency in Municipalities” implemented by GIZ.
The Conference agenda will focus on the following issues:
• Energy efficiency market in Ukraine and abroad;
• Presentation of the implemented energy efficiency projects in various sectors in Ukraine, the EU, the USA and Japan;
• Financial and legal tools to implement energy efficiency and resource conservation;
• State support on implementation of energy efficiency measures. International experiences;
• Passive houses: far-sighted future or today’s reality;
• Energy Performance Contracting: practical application in Ukraine and in the world;
• Metering and energy/ resource monitoring systems;
• Innovative solutions for the leading sectors of Ukrainian industry and agribusiness;
• Alternative energy projects: best practices of implementation and further developments in line with updated legislation;
• Innovative decisions for Industry and Agribusiness.
Оn April 27, 2017, the “Parkovyi” Convention and Exhibition Center in Kyiv will host the III Energy Partnership Forum ’17 “Energy Management: Best Practices”. Organisers: State Agency…More >>
The event will be held in Kharkiv, on April 26, 2017 at 11:00 a.m., with the support of the project “Energy Efficiency in Municipalities” implemented on…More >>
Sorry, this entry is only available in Ukrainian.More >>