If you are willing to contribute to the sustainable development of Ukraine and to decrease its dependence on imported energy resources, an internship at our Project could be the ideal start for you.
Our Project conducts a permanent Internship Program, which offers a great opportunity for students or recent graduates to gain working experience in international technical assistance project, and to make your own input to the further development of our country.
The Internship Program provides a flexible schedule and lasts up to 3 months (part-time employment). The internship is paid.
You can easily become a part of our team if you:
• are a 3-year student or have received bachelor’s degree (preferably in areas like energy management, management sciences, international relations, philology, journalism or translation);
• have an excellent command of English; knowledge of German is an advantage;
• are an advanced user of MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point;
• have high motivation and willingness to learn;
• are result-oriented, attentive and well-organized.
Your area of responsibilities will include:
• participation in the development of content for a project website;
• contribution to project newsletters;
• continuous screening of relevant news in the mass media;
• translation of documents;
• updating of project database;
• other tasks within project’s activities.
Also, you will have an opportunity to participate in project events and expand your knowledge in the energy area. Upon successful completion of the internship, you will receive a recommendation letter.
In order to participate in the competition for the next available internship, which will be open starting from September 2017, please send your CV and motivation letter in English or German by 31 August 2017 to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Оn April 27, 2017, the “Parkovyi” Convention and Exhibition Center in Kyiv will host the III Energy Partnership Forum ’17 “Energy Management: Best Practices”. Organisers: State Agency…More >>
The event will be held in Kharkiv, on April 26, 2017 at 11:00 a.m., with the support of the project “Energy Efficiency in Municipalities” implemented on…More >>
Sorry, this entry is only available in Ukrainian.More >>